RV & Condo Rentals in Hot Springs, AR
It is the guest’s responsibility to read and understand our policies, as well as to pass them on to the members of their group. The Lodging Policies presented here may not be inclusive of everything. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies, please contact our office personnel by phone or email.
- No firearms, fireworks, or campfires allowed.
- Visitors are allowed, but are the sole responsibility of the guests staying at Lela’s Landing.
- Guests must check in at the office.
- Car passes must be displayed and hung from the rear view mirror.
- Overflow parking is available in designated areas.
- Boat trailers are to be kept in designated areas.
- The Observed Speed Limit throughout Lela’s Landing is 5-10 mph.
No Pets Allowed
- All reservations are charged to the credit card on file at the time your reservation is made.
- All major credit cards are accepted for payment. No cash or check payments.
- Lela’s Landing does not issue refunds due to factors out of our control such as weather, illness, personal reasons, or early check-outs.
- Condo check-in time is 3:00 PM Central Time. If you expect to arrive after 4:00 PM, please notify us to arrange for a later check-in. RVs may check-in as early as 12:00 PM.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Late check-outs are difficult for us, as we need the time to ready the condo for the next guest, but can sometimes be arranged at the time of reservation.
- Please gather all trash and discard in the dumpster. Do not leave bags of trash outside your condo.
- All dishes must be washed and put away before checking out.
- Linens and towels will not be exchanged.
- Do not rearrange furniture.
- Do not loiter behind other condos.
- Condos are to be left in as close to ready condition as possible with the exception of clean linens and towels, mopping, vacuuming, and minimal cleaning.
- A minimum cleaning fee of $50 will be assessed in the event the condo is left in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Remember to return your key. You may leave the key in the condo or in the drop box located next to the office door. Failure to return your key will result in a $10 fee per key.
- A $10 additional occupant fee will be assessed for additional occupants that exceed the number of guests allowed in each condo.
- Absolutely no smoking is allowed inside condos. We will assess a minimum $250 cleaning fee if you have smoked inside. (This includes e-cigarettes as well).
- Smoking of cigarettes and cigars is permitted on the patios and within the park as long as it does not bother other guests. Please use the ashtrays and receptacles provided.
- If damages are apparent upon check-out, Lela’s Landing reserves the right to charge the credit card used to pay for your reservation for damages, neglect, miss use, theft and/or additional cleaning.
- You will be held responsible for any damages to or stolen property from your condo or the property during your stay.
- Before a guest arrives, housekeeping takes an inventory of items in each condo (such as towels, artwork, cutlery, etc.) and after check-out another inventory is taken. Missing or damaged items will be billed to the renter.
- Please notify our office immediately upon check-in if you have any concerns or if you see any visible damage from a previous renter.
- The pool is open during the summer daily from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM; weather permitted.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under 16 are not allowed in the hot tub.
- No running or diving allowed.
- Footwear must be worn at all times around the pool and deck.
- No smoking in pool area.
Lela’s Landing reserves the right to change our policies and pricing as we see fit and are subject to change without notice. Lela’s Landing also reserves the right to correct any pricing errors. Failure to abide by these rules shall be grounds for review of this agreement and ultimately expulsion from the property. This property is privately owned. The member/guest accepts resort privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release Lela’s Landing, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to his property and injury to his person arising out of his use of our facilities and agrees to indemnify Lela’s Landing, its officers and employees against claims resulting from loss or damage to the family or guests of the registered member/guest arising out of the use of our facilities. Furthermore, Lela’s Landing reserves the right to refuse entrance to the property solely on the discretion of office personnel.
Lodging Policy Agreement
I authorize Lela’s Landing to charge my credit card for any damages, missing items, or a minimum cleaning fee should the need arise from my stay. I have also received the Lodging Policies and agree to read and abide by the Lodging Policies set forth.